How exactly has AirWatch been enhanced since being acquired by VMware earlier this year, and how does VMware's new "Safe Passage" tie into the company's strategy?
AMD is positioning its SeaMicro SM15000 as a cloud-in-a-box solution.
From competition to changing workloads to tensions with China, significant changes are coming to data centers, the analysts say.
- 1 VMware Seeks to Provide Customers Safe Passage to Its MDM Solutions
- 2 Canonical Partners with AMD for Ubuntu OpenStack Cloud Server
- 3 Data Centers Face Major Disruptions in Near Future: Gartner
- 4 Building Linux Distributions That Aren't Boring [VIDEO]
- 5 Intel Sampling Xeon D SoC for Microservers, Networking, Storage