The new Linux-powered supercomputer server platform integrates with Hadoop and Apache Spark.
Microsoft Office 365 features PowerShell cmdlets that can dramatically reduce the time it takes to perform admin tasks via the Office 365 Admin Center. Discover how the Get-MsolUser PowerShell cmdlet can provide greater flexibility in managing Office 365 Windows Azure Active Directory instances.
- Harnessing the Power of the Get-MSOlUser Office 365 PowerShell Cmdlet
- Creating Users in Office 365 the PowerShell Way
- Brushing Up on Essential Active Directory PowerShell Commands
- Installing and Activating Hyper-V Linux Integration Services
- Remote Desktop Connections for Multiple Users on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012
- Docker Turns Three, Celebrates with Mac and Windows Launches
- U.S. Risks Losing Edge in HPC, Supercomputing, Report Says
- Rancher's Container Management Solution Comes to Market
- Container Management Takes a Giant Leap Forward with Docker Datacenter
- VMware Shifting Focus in Preparation for Life Under Dell