New container identity and access management technology debuts alongside new purpose-built container Linux operating system.
Latest Docker container virtualization update adds labels for more control.
Building on the open-source NGINX 1.7.11 update, the new Nginx Plus enterprise release provides organizations with improved tools.
- Docker on a Spending Spree to Strengthen Security and Orchestration
- Solving the Virtualized Infrastructure Monitoring and Documenting Dilemma
- OpenPOWER: The First Fight Isnât Intel, Itâs ARM
- VMware Sets the Stage for Server Virtualization in 2015
- Interesting Times Ahead in the Server Virtualization World
- 1 VMware Launches Lightwave and Photon for Linux Containers
- 2 Docker Engine 1.6 Debuts Alongside Docker Registry 2.0 and Compose 1.2.0
- 3 Nginx Plus 6 Improves Web Server High-Availability
- 4 Docker, Boasting 'Amazing Traction,' Tops $150M in Funding
- 5 Key Deployment Considerations when Working with SCVMM 2012 R2