This month's PowerShell Commands server tutorial covers some key SMB-related changes in the PowerShell 4.0 cmdlets, some of which are due to the new SMB 3.02 functionality.
The software company's desktop virtualization and management suite is updated to support Windows 8.1 and receives file sync improvements.
Hotlink may have started out as a vendor of multi-hypervisor management systems, but now the startup is providing the vital glue needed to build more complex cloud bursting and disaster recovery solutions.
- Using the New SMB PowerShell Commands in Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2
- Checking Hyper-V Replication Health Using PowerShell Cmdlets
- PowerShell's Test-NetConnection a Versatile Tool for Network Diagnostics
- Understanding Hyper-V VSP/VSC and VMBUS Design
- Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- HotLink's Metamorphosis into Cloud Bursting and DRaaS Solutions
- Red Hat Ramps Up Virtualization and Cloud Initiatives
- Nirvanix Shut-Down Sends Shockwaves through the Cloud Services Industry
- Addressing the Virtualization Disconnect
- Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More