Dell's high-end R920 server certainly sports the specs, but can it handle nearly any workload of any size without skipping a beat?
While VMware's endorsement of containerization could be a case of keeping its friends close but its enemies closer, there's also potential for real symbiosis behind the surprising strategy.
- What's Behind VMware's Better Together Support for Containerization?
- Docker on a Spending Spree to Strengthen Security and Orchestration
- Solving the Virtualized Infrastructure Monitoring and Documenting Dilemma
- OpenPOWER: The First Fight Isnât Intel, Itâs ARM
- VMware Sets the Stage for Server Virtualization in 2015
- 1 Dell's PowerEdge R920 Is a Monster of a Server
- 2 What's Behind VMware's Better Together Support for Containerization?
- 3 VMware Unveils Forthcoming Container 'Cradles' for vSphere
- 4 VMware Launches Lightwave and Photon for Linux Containers
- 5 Docker Engine 1.6 Debuts Alongside Docker Registry 2.0 and Compose 1.2.0