The server OS vendor reports its second quarter fiscal 2015 revenue and paints an optimistic picture for the road ahead.
How exactly has AirWatch been enhanced since being acquired by VMware earlier this year, and how does VMware's new "Safe Passage" tie into the company's strategy?
AMD is positioning its SeaMicro SM15000 as a cloud-in-a-box solution.
- 1 Red Hat Set to Grow Thanks to Cloud and Containers
- 2 VMware Seeks to Provide Customers Safe Passage to Its MDM Solutions
- 3 Canonical Partners with AMD for Ubuntu OpenStack Cloud Server
- 4 Data Centers Face Major Disruptions in Near Future: Gartner
- 5 Building Linux Distributions That Aren't Boring [VIDEO]