- 1 OpenStack Rebranding Infrastructure Team as OpenDev
- 2 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 3 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 4 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 5 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
Exploring the World of Application Servers Page 2
Features of the Application Servers
Active Application Server: This type of server supports and provides a rich environment for server-side logic expressed as objects, rules and components. These types of servers are stateful servers and are most suitable for dealing with based e-commerce and decision processing. Stateful servers are those servers that play the role of transaction coordinator and manage the data state. Stateless servers do not do these things completely on their own, but rather rely on database or transaction monitors for the completion of the transaction.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...