- 1 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 2 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 3 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- 4 AMD Details Data Center Server Silicon Innovation at Next Horizon
- 5 VMware vSphere 6.7 Arrives with Stability and Security Enhancements
There you are with a newly installed SMS site. You've got clients discovered and installed, you've looked at all the logs, and now you are ready to try out the canned reports for the Crystal Reports plug-in that comes with SMS.There you are with a newly installed SMS site. You've got clients discovered and installed, you've looked at all the logs, and now you are ready to try out the canned reports for the Crystal Reports plug-in that comes with SMS.
you are like most people, you've figured out that the report needs to be
scheduled and you have entered all the necessary information. You've even
tried several different accounts. (Here's where the "but" comes in...)
BUT, the report never runs and it gives you an error that says, "Cannot open
people have run into this problem. The reports won't run no matter which
account you use.
the solution that many people have seen in the newsgroups:
the report using your sa or smsservice account, but don't enter a password.
The report should run just fine after that.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...