- 1 U.S Supercomputers Lead Top500 Performance Ranking
- 2 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- 3 AMD Details Data Center Server Silicon Innovation at Next Horizon
- 4 VMware vSphere 6.7 Arrives with Stability and Security Enhancements
- 5 VMworld 2018 Europe: VMware Boosts Server, Cloud, Container Efforts
Set Server Roles in Windows Server 2003 Page 3
The next screen that shows up for us is the Application Server Options page as it relates to the function of the role we have chosen. Here we can elect to install additional software for use on the server or not and click NEXT to continue.
The next screen is the Summary of Selections which will show us the options we have elected to install.
From here IIS is installed and configured automatically by the Configure Your Server Wizard. During the install you will see the Windows Components Wizard appear as software is installed from the software distribution point or the original CD-ROM.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...