Summary Page 8
- ISAPI Perl vs. CGI/Perl
- CGI was the first protocol
- ISAPI gave a performance boost
- Configuring a Web Server for ISAPI Perl
- Fairly straightforward, just use the installer
- Win98 ISAPI installation may require tweaking
- Consider enabling taint mode
- Using CGI Scripts under ISAPI Perl
- Getting ISAPI Perl to be associated with a Perl script
- Get IIS to recognize the current working directory using the chdir() command or setting up an IIS virtual root
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...