- 1 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 2 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 3 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 4 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 5 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Using ISAPI Perl Page 4
Setting up CGI/Perl scripts to run on a Win32 Web server is not as straightforward as on a Unix server. On a Win32 Web server there are two main issues to watch out for.
First, not all Win32 Web Servers allow CGI/Perl scripts to execute based on the interpreter listed on first line of the script.
Second, not all Win32 Web servers preserve the current working directory from which the script is executing. Since ISAPI Perl shares both of these negative Win32 server traits, the subsequent section summarizes how to get Perl scripts working with ISAPI Perl.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...