- 1 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 2 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 3 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 4 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 5 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
June 2003 Security Space Survey Results
The Security Space Web Server Survey is a survey of Web server software usage on the Internet broken down by 86 domains. Security Space estimates that even though there are almost 20 million Web sites, nearly 90 percent are "orphans" to which no other sites link. Security Space's Web server survey counts only those servers referenced on other sites. Security Space's Web Server Survey breaks out Web server software usage on the Internet for 86 domains. Data for the June survey was gathered from responses received from more than 10.5 million Web sites. Nearly 5.4 million of these sites are .com domains.
More than 10.5 million Web sites responded to the June 2003 survey, exceeding last month's peak of 10.4 million sites. More than 5.4 million of those, or 50.6 percent, had .com domains.
|All Domains (10,698,608)|
server order is based on global market share
|Server Breakdown Across All Domains|
of the 10 most popular servers.
Server order is based on global market share
|Server Name||Number Found||Percentage|
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...