DeepNines Launches Sleuth9 Security System
DeepNines Technologies, an enterprise network security company, Wednesday released version 3 of its Sleuth9 Security System for Solaris. The solution is designed to instantly detect and automatically prevent cyber attacks from entering or leaving a network. DeepNines Wednesday released version 3 of its Sleuth9 Security System for Solaris. The solution is designed to instantly detect and automatically prevent cyber attacks from entering or leaving a network.
This latest release includes new security features and functionality designed to stop sophisticated, blended cyber attacks such as DoS, DDoS, Port Scans, Trojan horses, and propagating worms and viruses.
In addition to sitting in front of the router, version 3.0 includes the following features and functionality:
- 100 Percent Packet Inspection - Increases accuracy and detection by using signature, protocol, and traffic anomaly detection
- Active Mitigation and Prevention - Sits online, in front of the router, and actively blocks malicious traffic and writes it to the Sleuth9 ForensiX database
- Ingress and Egress Attack Prevention - Automatically prevents cyber attacks from entering or leaving a network
- IP Spoofing Prevention - Constantly analyzes key indicators such as byte, packet and connection rates to identify and prevent IP-spoofing-based attacks
- Zero Footprint Technology (ZFT) - Invisible to the network and removes the complexity of installation, setup, administration and configuration processes that can cause vulnerabilities
The Sleuth9 Security System runs on any Solaris 8 (SPARC) Sun UltraSPARC machine with two processors, 4 MB of L2 Cache Memory, three Sun Fast Ethernet Network Interface Cards, and 2 GB of RAM memory.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...