- 1 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 2 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 3 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 4 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 5 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
FreeBSDzine: Virtual Servers Behind Cable/DSL
"First, you should familiarize yourself with Apache and how to set it up. The defaults when installing FreeBSD works fine all you need to do is fine tune it a bit for virtual servers or whatever loads you may be handling. You can find documentation on Apache 1.3.x at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/. I already was serving web pages off of my PC behind a Umax 3000 Cable/DSL Router and was not having any difficulty with any pages or CGI. Here's what I did to get this working." I knew that you should be able to serve multiple domains behind a single IP address and have it work with no problems. So, I set off to prove it.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...