- 1 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 2 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 3 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 4 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 5 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Apache Week issue 238 (9th March 2001)
"ApacheCon 2001 is advertised as the only Apache event to be fully supported by the Apache Software Foundation. Apache founders and leading contributors have designed the technical program consisting of 40 sessions with over 100+ hours of instruction." This Apache Week edition shares information about the upcoming ApacheCon 2001 and recent Apache development news.
"... This week's hot topic was whether or not the separation of HTTP code from the "core server" in Apache 2.0 should continue. One of the goals of Apache 2.0 is that it is "protocol independent"; so it would be possible to write an Apache module which implemented, for instance, an SMTP server. Currently though, the code is still tied to HTTP, and Ryan Bloom has been trying to change this."
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...