Apache 2.0.39 Released Page 2
Changes with Apache 2.0.37
- allow POST method over SSL when per-directory client cert authentication is used with 'SSLOptions +OptRenegotiate' enabled and a client cert was found in the ssl session cache.
- 'SSLOptions +OptRengotiate' will use client cert in from the ssl session cache when there is no cert chain in the cache. prior to the fix this situation would result in a FORBIDDEN response and error message "Cannot find peer certificate chain" [Doug MacEachern]
- ap_finalize_sub_req_protocol() shouldn't send an EOS bucket if one was already sent. PR 9644 [Jeff Trawick]
Fix the display of the default name for the mime types config
file. PR 9729 [Matthew Brecknell
- Fix the working directory *for WinNT/2K/XP services only* to change to the Apache directory (one level above the location of Apache.exe, in the case that Apache.exe resides in bin/.) Solves the case of ServerRoot /foo paths where /foo was not on the same drive as /winnt/system32. [William Rowe]
- Make 2.0's "AcceptMutex" startup message now "completely" match how 1.3 does it. [Jim Jagielski]
- Implement a fixed size memory cache using a priority queue [Ian Holsman]
- Fix apxs to allow "apxs -q installbuilddir" and to allow querying certain other variables from config_vars.mk. PR 9316 [Jeff Trawick]
- Added the "detached" attribute to the cgi_exec_info_t internals so that Win32 and Netware won't create a new window or console for each CGI invoked. PR 8387 [Brad Nicholes, William Rowe]
- Consolidated the command line parameters and attributes that are manipulated by the optional function ap_cgi_build_command() in mod_cgi into a single structure. [Brad Nicholes]
- Get rid of uninitialized value errors with "apxs -q" on certain variables. [Stas Bekman
- Fix apxs to allow it to work when the build directory is somewhere besides server-root/build. PR 8453 [Jeff Trawick and a host of others]
- Allow ap_discard_request_body to be called multiple times in the same request. Essentially, ap_http_filter keeps track of whether it has sent an EOS bucket up the stack, if so, it will only ever send an EOS bucket for this request. [Ryan Bloom, Justin Erenkrantz, Greg Stein]
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...