- 1 OpenStack Rebranding Infrastructure Team as OpenDev
- 2 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 3 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 4 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 5 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
Sun releases Forte for Java 3.0 Page 2
Availability and Platform Support
Forte for Java, release 3.0 is available now via download at www.sun.com/forte. Community Edition is available at no charge; Enterprise Edition is priced at U.S. ,995. Sun has provided a competitive upgrade program for Forte for Java, Internet Edition customers to purchase Enterprise Edition. The Forte for Java IDE is cross-platform compatible, enabling development on Solaris OE, Linux, and Windows platforms.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...