- 1 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 2 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 3 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 4 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 5 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Using the OS Environment Variable in SMS Installer to Test for NT Workstation
I use this variable to stop installs intended for Win 9x PC in case they accidentally run on NT Workstations.Dana Daugherty posts this SMS Installer script. It keeps Windows 9x installations from installing on Windows NT workstations.
In my get system information into variable statement I specified service pack number. In this case if OS = 0 then that system is not NT. In my site if it's not NT then it's Win 9x. It will only go into my IF Then installation loop if it = 0.
Take a look.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...