- 1 U.S Supercomputers Lead Top500 Performance Ranking
- 2 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- 3 AMD Details Data Center Server Silicon Innovation at Next Horizon
- 4 VMware vSphere 6.7 Arrives with Stability and Security Enhancements
- 5 VMworld 2018 Europe: VMware Boosts Server, Cloud, Container Efforts
Apache SOAP 2.2 Overview Page 7
Setting up a SOAP architecture solely using HTTP will require at least:
- JDK 1.2.x or greater
- An Apache SOAP implementation
- A servlet engine (e.g., Websphere, WebLogic, or Tomcat)
- A parser supporting XMLSchema
In our analysis, we set up an architecture using Apache SOAP 2.2, Tomcat 3.2.2, JDK 1.3, and Xerces 1.4.0.
Note that the installation documents for the SOAP service (located at http://xml.apache. org/soap/docs/index.html) recommend using the JavaMail API and JAF (Java Activation Framework).
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...