PCI-X Host Bus Adapters Qualified
According to the company, this means that its QLogic HBAs are interoperable with EMC information storage systems, which should help customers deploy heterogeneous storage networks, quickly, reliably and cost- effectively. The SANblade QLA2342 dual-port HBA was E-Lab Tested with Symmetrix Enterprise Storage systems in Solaris environments, as well in Windows NT and Windows 2000 environments. QLogic's line of PCI-X host bus adapters, which offer native support for Solaris, have been qualified as interoperable with EMC information systems. This promises to make it easier to deploy heterogeneous storage networks.
The SANblade QLA2340 Series is QLogic's flagship line with the following features and benefits:
- High performance of up to 80,000 Input/Output operations per second and more than 700 Mbytes of throughput
- Native support for Sun Solaris, as well as Windows NT and Windows 2000, and Novell NetWare
- Single-chip ISP2312 architecture for increased reliability and more compact, versatile design
- Single and dual channel versions to maximize performance and the use of PCI-X slots
- Support for new 133MHz PCI-X designs and legacy support for PCI servers
- Common driver interface for PCI-X, PCI, cPCI and SBus versions
- Support for 2Gb/second and 1Gb/second speeds
- "Bridgeless" dual channel HBA eliminates the performance overhead of PCI-X bridges used in competitive HBAs
For more information, please visit the company's web site at http://www.qlogic.com/.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...