- 1 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 2 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 3 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- 4 AMD Details Data Center Server Silicon Innovation at Next Horizon
- 5 VMware vSphere 6.7 Arrives with Stability and Security Enhancements
Apache Week issue 235
"Martin Kraemer has unearthed and fixed a security flaw in Apache 1.3 which was originally discovered and supposedly fixed earlier last year. The problem is found on some platforms where a GET request with a certain number of repeated '/' characters in the URI will give a directory index response rather than the correct page. The fix has been checked-in, and a 1.3.18 release has been tentatively scheduled for this weekend." The latest edition of Apache Week continues the Under Development section with information about getting Apache 2.0 running at www.apache.org, the new release procedure, a security flaw in version 1.3 fixed and old code removed from the Apache 2.0 repository.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...