Earlier this week, Red Hat released beta version 7 of its popular Linux platform, code-named Pinstripe.
Earlier this week, Red Hat released beta version 7 of its popular Linux platform.
Red Hat Linux v.7 has been code-named Pinstripe.
This latest version of the popular software claims the following features.
- A new multi-CD installation package
- XFree 4.0 and Xconfigurator
- USB support
- Help text available in text mode installation
- New GNOME default Window manager
- LDAP and Kerberos configuration
The complete release notes can be found at on Red Hat’s FTP site.