- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
Learn Exchange Server 2000: Installing Exchange Server 2000 Page 3
There will be a brief file copy process, and then installation of Exchange 2000 will begin. This screen should look familiar, because it looks alot like the screen we saw while we were running ForestPrep and DomainPrep.
Once the installation has completed, you will be presented with the final screen, showing that installation has completed successfully.
Click finish to close out the installation, and now you are ready to start working with Exchange 2000. As I mentioned at the start of this series, if you take the time to learn about the necessary prerequisites for installing Exchange 2000, you can assure yourself of a smooth and somewhat painless installation. Next week, we will take a look at administering Exchange 2000, including the utilities that we will be using. We will also talk about some of the new features of Exchange 2000, including Administrative Groups, and how to create and manage them. As always, I hope that you find the information in this article to be useful. If you have any questions, just go out to the Exchange forum and post your questions and I will try to answer them as quickly as possible. Until next time, cya!