- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Using ISAPI Perl Page 4
Setting up CGI/Perl scripts to run on a Win32 Web server is not as straightforward as on a Unix server. On a Win32 Web server there are two main issues to watch out for.
First, not all Win32 Web Servers allow CGI/Perl scripts to execute based on the interpreter listed on first line of the script.
Second, not all Win32 Web servers preserve the current working directory from which the script is executing. Since ISAPI Perl shares both of these negative Win32 server traits, the subsequent section summarizes how to get Perl scripts working with ISAPI Perl.