- 1 Mark Shuttleworth Details Ubuntu 15.10 Highlights [VIDEO]
- 2 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 3 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 5 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
Using ISAPI Perl Page 4
Setting up CGI/Perl scripts to run on a Win32 Web server is not as straightforward as on a Unix server. On a Win32 Web server there are two main issues to watch out for.
First, not all Win32 Web Servers allow CGI/Perl scripts to execute based on the interpreter listed on first line of the script.
Second, not all Win32 Web servers preserve the current working directory from which the script is executing. Since ISAPI Perl shares both of these negative Win32 server traits, the subsequent section summarizes how to get Perl scripts working with ISAPI Perl.