- 1 Intel Accelerates Server Performance with New Xeon E7 Processor
- 2 Oracle Powers New Exadata SL6 with SPARC Linux
- 3 Amazon Web Services Continues to Grow as Servers Move to the Cloud
- 4 CoreOS Drives Container Management Forward with Tectonic 1.5
- 5 Oracle Officially Migrates Solaris to Continuous Delivery Approach
Rackspace Partners with Red Hat for Private OpenStack Cloud Deployment
Rackspace has been in the OpenStack market since day one, having been one of the two original founders of the open-source cloud effort. Today Rackspace offers its customer both public and private cloud options, and now there is a new option – Private Cloud Powered by Red Hat.
In a podcast interview, Darrin Hanson, vice president and general manager of OpenStack Private Cloud OpenStack at Rackspace, discusses why his company is making the move now and what it means for the state of private cloud deployments.
Read more on "Data Center Management Spotlight" »