- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post: NT 4 Server and G6 FTP
'I am assigned to manage a NT 4 server, but I have no knowledge of it. We are using NT4 and G6 FTP. Would you please tell me the steps to create an account in G6 FTP so the user can view his Web pages after uploading html files using WS_FTP.'