- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
June 2003 Netcraft Survey Highlights
The Netcraft Web Server Survey is a survey of Web server software usage on the Internet. Netcraft received responses to its June 2003 survey from more than 40.9 million sites. This represents a new peak in the number of responses received. The results from the June 2003 Netcraft Web Server Survey are in. Results for the June survey were compiled from responses received from more than 40.9 million sites. Apache and Microsoft IIS once again led the pack, accounting for 90 percent of the servers in use.
As usual, Apache, Microsoft, and Zeus were the key players with shares of 63.16 percent, 26.85 percent, and 1.91 percent, respectively. The top vendors retained their rankings of the previous month. Apache marginally increased its share, IIS slightly decreased its share, and Zeus remained flat.
Of the servers surveyed, 19,801,741, or 48.37 percent, had .com domains; 2,862,381, or about 7 percent, had .uk domains
Servers in Use
|Market Share||No. of Servers
With .com domains
|Enterprise for NetWare||8198||0.02%||2,340|
|Netscape FastTrack Server||8179||0.02%||3,313|