- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
June 2003 Netcraft Survey Highlights
The Netcraft Web Server Survey is a survey of Web server software usage on the Internet. Netcraft received responses to its June 2003 survey from more than 40.9 million sites. This represents a new peak in the number of responses received. The results from the June 2003 Netcraft Web Server Survey are in. Results for the June survey were compiled from responses received from more than 40.9 million sites. Apache and Microsoft IIS once again led the pack, accounting for 90 percent of the servers in use.
As usual, Apache, Microsoft, and Zeus were the key players with shares of 63.16 percent, 26.85 percent, and 1.91 percent, respectively. The top vendors retained their rankings of the previous month. Apache marginally increased its share, IIS slightly decreased its share, and Zeus remained flat.
Of the servers surveyed, 19,801,741, or 48.37 percent, had .com domains; 2,862,381, or about 7 percent, had .uk domains
Servers in Use
|Market Share||No. of Servers
With .com domains
|Enterprise for NetWare||8198||0.02%||2,340|
|Netscape FastTrack Server||8179||0.02%||3,313|