- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Covalent Announces Apache 2.0 Web Seminar
A free Web seminar put on by Covalent will discuss the latest upgrades to Apache 2.0.
When: Tuesday, 20 August 2002
Time: 11am PDT/2pm EDT/18:00 GMT
Where: Through the Web
Technical Level/Audience: Medium/Technical Track
Some of the topics will include Protocol Modules, Apache Portable Run-time, filters, how modules are handled by Apache 2.0, and more. The web seminar will also provide an introduction to a commercial product based on Apache 2.0, Covalent's Enterprise Ready Server.
Those interested can register at http://promo.covalent.net/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?q=STMKATEwtmgIW.