- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
PHP DevCenter: PHP Configuration Directives
"... Now let's get into detail on some of the more useful directives and learn how to use them."
"One of the newest (and greatest) features of PHP is the ability to send header lines anywhere within a script. This directive turns on output buffering for all files. You should probably leave this set to "off" because calling one of the output buffering functions of PHP will work regardless." Now let's get into detail on some of the more useful directives and learn how to use them.