- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
PHP DevCenter: PHP Configuration Directives
"... Now let's get into detail on some of the more useful directives and learn how to use them."
"One of the newest (and greatest) features of PHP is the ability to send header lines anywhere within a script. This directive turns on output buffering for all files. You should probably leave this set to "off" because calling one of the output buffering functions of PHP will work regardless." Now let's get into detail on some of the more useful directives and learn how to use them.