- 1 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 2 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 3 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 4 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 5 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Remote Control in Windows Server 2008
How do you install RSAT?Win Tip: RSAT offers a new way to manage computers remotely in Windows Server 2008.
You can install Remote Server Administration Tools in one of the following ways:
- Server Manager
- Initial Configuration Tasks
- Control Panel
Note: You must be a member of the Administrators Group or logged on using the built-in administrator account.
If you are installing RSAT by using the command line, you must open the Command Prompt with elevated privileges.
Now, you can also manage Windows Server 2008 computers from a Windows Vista SP1 client computer. You must download the tools for Vista client at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=9FF6E897-23CE-4A36-B7FC-D52065DE9960&displaylang=en
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...