The Web Services Value Chain
By Jean-Christophe Cimetiere of TechMetrix Research A Web service has five basic components: Application server infrastructure (e.g.
A Web service has five basic components:
- Application server infrastructure (e.g., J2EE, MS.NET, or OSS)
- Standards (e.g., XML, SOAP, and WSL)
- Web services servers (e.g., for security, authentication, and session)
- Web services developers (those who develop the Web services)
- Web services marketers (those who sell the Web services)
In this tutorial, we will explain each of these components and touch on some of the key players in each space.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...