- 1 U.S Supercomputers Lead Top500 Performance Ranking
- 2 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- 3 AMD Details Data Center Server Silicon Innovation at Next Horizon
- 4 VMware vSphere 6.7 Arrives with Stability and Security Enhancements
- 5 VMworld 2018 Europe: VMware Boosts Server, Cloud, Container Efforts
This Week's News From the Green Data Center Management Front
Green computing isn't for tree huggers; it's about smart business decisions. Nowadays, it's about saving money as well as resources. Each Monday, the Enterprise IT Planet Green Blog reports the latest environmental-related IT news. Below are some of this week's stories.
- A myriad of federal and state tax credits are available for Green IT projects related to data centers, and they don't all have to be new constructions to qualify.
- The EPA is finalizing its Energy Star program for data centers, allowing rating of energy efficiency in data centers, that it plans to launch in June this year.
- Numara Software facilitates the adoption of Green IT by enabling projects to obtain a more precise view of their current energy use and reconfiguring and deploying detailed solutions such as automatic hibernation and wake-up to recapture up to 40% of IT energy spending. Among this week's developments in green data center management: myriad federal and state tax credits are now available for Green IT projects related to data centers; the EPA is finalizing its Energy Star program for data centers; and Numara Software has a way to help you better green your data center.
Read this week's News Roundup on the Enterprise IT Planet Green Blog.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...