- 1 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 2 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 3 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 4 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 5 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
New Operations Management Center
PlateSpin, a provider of server infrastructure management software and services, announced that it has delivered major enhancements to its most recent release of software, the PlateSpin Operations Management Center. PlateSpin's new software promises increased control, flexibility and cost-savings for IT organizations that have to manage large and complex heterogeneous server environments, regardless of the underlying infrastructure.
PlateSpin's new software promises increased control, flexibility and cost-savings for IT organizations managing large and complex heterogeneous server environments, regardless of the underlying infrastructure.
Some of the new enhancements include;
- Enhanced support for a variety of computing models including bare metal deployment and virtual machine software technology.
- Breakthrough low-level systems management tools to update hardware vendor partitions, BIOS and disk configurations (e.g. RAID, SAN, NAS) with a drag-and-drop user model.
- Extended service management capabilities to enable enterprise IT departments to adopt a service provider operating model to better manage service level agreements.
- Integrated asset inventory tools for reporting on license usage, and status of software versions, patches, and hot fixes.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...