Deadline for ApacheCon US 2002 session proposals is Friday
The submission form is available at http://ApacheCon.Com/html/cfp.html. The deadline for submitting proposals for sessions for the upcoming ApacheCon US 2002 is Friday, May 31.
Forty sessions are planned for the ApacheCon which will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in November, 2002. In another announcement, Coar said that they are particularly interested in session proposals covering:
- Apache Web server topics (installation, compilation, configuration, migration, Version 2.0)
- All Apache Software Foundation projects (Jakarta, mod_perl, Xerces, et cetera)
- scripting languages and dynamic content (Java, PHP, Perl, TCL, Python, XML, XSL, etc.)
- Security and eCommerce
- Performance tuning, load balancing, high availability
- Tips for writing Apache Web server modules
- Technical and non-technical case studies
- New Web-related technologies
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...