- 1 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 2 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 3 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 4 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 5 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
developerWorks: Deploying Web services with WSDL: Part 1
Currently, the most popular binding technique is to use the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP). WSDL will specify a SOAP server that has access to the actual implementation of your Web service, and from there it is entirely SOAP's job to take the user from the WSDL file to its implementation. ...The purpose of WSDL is to 'describe' your Web services. This article introduces the Web Services Markup Language (WSDL) and how to manually create a WSDL interface.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...