- 1 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 2 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 3 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 4 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 5 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
PHPBuilder: Controlling PHP Output: Caching and compressing dynamic pages
"One of the best things in PHP4 is that you can tell PHP to buffer all of the output generated in the script, so no content is sent to the browser, until you decide to send it. You can use this function to use header and setcookie functions, wherever you want in your script. However, this is only a small advantage of the powerful output functions." mod_gzip is an Apache module which compresses static html pages using Gzip, according to IETF standards for browsers that accept gzip enconding (IE, Netscape, etc). mod_gzip may accelerate the download time for pages 4/5 times and I strongly suggest you use mod_gzip in your webserver. However, due to a lack of a filtering mechanism between modules in
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...