- 1 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 2 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 3 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 4 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 5 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
PHPBuilder: Introduction to WML, Apache, and PHP
"... WML stands for Wireless Markup Language. WAP phone or similar devices are used to view pages written in WML. WML is similar to XML based on it's syntax and scrictness. Anybody who has used html will have no problem learning WML. Many tags and attributes are the same, but there are fewer tags. WML allows the programmer to use variables that allow you to create dynamic content, although for this article we are going to use php as the dynamic language." Working on a website for my company, I discovered the need for wireless access to my email, stocks and such. Not wanting to pay someone else to give me this information, I decided to develop a wireless site. The information to do this is available on the internet, but it is scattered and hard to come across. I needed the ability to run php scripts, access databases, and other functions that I needed PHP to do for me. This article covers the basics of wml, how to set up your apache server, and php.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...