- 1 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 2 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 3 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 4 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 5 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
PHPBuilder: Best Practices: PHP Coding Style
"Unfortunately, that means an awful lot of PHP code out there is sloppy, hard to read and impossible to maintain. I know because I've written a lot of it ;-)." One of the reasons why PHP has become so wildly popular is because it lets very inexperienced web developers build powerful applications without much planning, consistency, or documentation. ... Unfortunately, that means an awful lot of PHP code out there is sloppy, hard to read and impossible to maintain. I know because I've written a lot of it ;-).
"To address this and a lot of other issues, a number of the core PHP developers and community members got together and started the PEAR Project, which stands for PHP Extension and Add-on Repository. To date, the docs and other fruit from the PEAR project have been pretty sparse and difficult to follow, so this article is an attempt to shed some light on what they're doing."
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...