Version 1.7.9 of the MySQL++ API released
Download the authoritative guide: Data Center Guide: Optimizing Your Data Center Strategy
Download the authoritative guide: Cloud Computing: Using the Cloud for Competitive AdvantageA new version of MySQL++, version 1.7.9, is now available from the www.mysql.com site. It is mainly a bug-fix release.
Mysql++ is a complex C++ API for MySQL and soon other SQL databases. The goal of this API is too make working with queries as easy as working with other STL containers. MySQL++ contains many generic classes that can be used with other programs. MySQL++ is a C++ API for MySQL and soon other SQL databases. Version 1.7.9 is mainly a bug-fix release.
The 1.7.9 changes include:
- Fixed a serious bug in Connection constructor when reading MySQL options;
- Improved copy constructor and some other methods in Result / ResUse;
- Many other minor improvements;
- Produced a complete manual with chapter 5 included;
- Updated documentation, including a Postscript format;
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...