- 1 Pivotal Container Service Packs Plenty of New Features in PKS 1.1 Update
- 2 Canonical Extends Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux Support to 10 Years
- 3 OpenStack Open Infrastructure Pilot Projects from A to Z
- 4 U.S. Supercomputers Lead Latest Top500 Performance Ranking
- 5 Dell EMC Enhances VxBlock, VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
SecuritySpace.com Internet Research Reports( October 2001)
The survey also showed that the top five Apache modules are: PHP, mod_ssl, FrontPage, OpenSSl, and perl. The Secure Web Server Survey across all domains showed that the Apache webserver had a market share increase of 8.82 percent (from September to August). And Apache webserver went from 61.40 percent of the market in August to 61.78% in September.
The Market Share Theft and Upgrade Report provides information based on sites that changed the server product type (e.g. Apache to Microsoft) or revision (IIS/4.0 to IIS/5.0) of their web server from the previous month:
Apache: Gained: 14,512 (0.63% of installed base) Lost: 21,231 (0.91% of installed base) IIS: Gained: 12,751 (1.24% of installed base) Lost: 10,234 (1.00% of installed base)
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...