ApacheCon Europe 2001: Call for Participation
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, 2 June 2001, 21:00 GMT [+0100] Apache Software Foundation members are designing the technical program for ApacheCon Europe 2001 that will include three tracks and over 40 sessions planned.
Come share your knowledge of Apache software at this educational and fun-filled gathering of Apache users, vendors, and friends.
Apache Software Foundation members are designing the technical program for ApacheCon Europe 2001 that will include three tracks and over 40 sessions planned.
We are particularly interested in session proposals covering:
- Apache Web server topics (installation, compilation, configuration)
- All Apache Software Foundation projects (Jakarta, mod_perl, Xerces, et cetera)
- scripting languages and dynamic content (Java, PHP, Perl, TCL, Python, XML, XSL, etc.)
- Security and eCommerce
- Performance tuning, load balancing, high availability
- tips for writing Apache Web server modules
- Technical and non-technical case studies
- new Web-related technologies
If you would like to be a speaker at the ApacheCon Europe 2001 event, please go to the ApacheCon Web site, log in, and choose the 'Submit a CFP' option from the list there:
NOTE: If you were a speaker or delegate at a past ApacheCon, please log in using the email address you used before; this will remember your information and pre-load the CFP form for you. If this is your first time being involved with ApacheCon, please create a new account.
Acceptance notification by: Monday, 11 June 2001
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...