- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
Remote Control in Windows Server 2008
How do you install RSAT?Win Tip: RSAT offers a new way to manage computers remotely in Windows Server 2008.
You can install Remote Server Administration Tools in one of the following ways:
- Server Manager
- Initial Configuration Tasks
- Control Panel
Note: You must be a member of the Administrators Group or logged on using the built-in administrator account.
If you are installing RSAT by using the command line, you must open the Command Prompt with elevated privileges.
Now, you can also manage Windows Server 2008 computers from a Windows Vista SP1 client computer. You must download the tools for Vista client at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=9FF6E897-23CE-4A36-B7FC-D52065DE9960&displaylang=en