- 1 SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Comes to IBM Power
- 2 VMware Hints at Potential Evolution for Container Strategy
- 3 Windows Server 2003 Meets the Zombie Apocalypse
- 4 Tips and Considerations When Creating Virtual Machines in Azure
- 5 Securing Containers without the Need for Virtualization Technology
Term of the Week: Disaster Recovery Plan
A disaster recovery plan makes arrangements for business continuity in the event of a disaster that destroys part or all of a business' resources, including IT equipment, data records and the physical space of an organization.
Page 1 of 1