- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Term of the Week: DIMM
A DIMM, or dual in-line memory module, is a small circuit board that holds memory chips. A single in-line memory module has a 32-bit path to the memory chips, whereas a DIMM has a 64-bit path.
Page 1 of 1