- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
Term of the Week: Fibre Channel
This serial data transfer architecture was developed by a consortium of computer and mass storage device manufacturers. Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop, the most popular standard, was designed for mass storage and other peripheral devices that require very high bandwidth.