- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Term of the Week: Fibre Channel
This serial data transfer architecture was developed by a consortium of computer and mass storage device manufacturers. Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop, the most popular standard, was designed for mass storage and other peripheral devices that require very high bandwidth.