- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Term of the Week: PCI Express
PCI Express is an I/O interconnect bus standard that expands on and doubles the data transfer rates of original PCI. The two-way, serial connection carries data in packets along two pairs of point-to-point data lanes.
Page 1 of 1