- 1 SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Comes to IBM Power
- 2 VMware Hints at Potential Evolution for Container Strategy
- 3 Windows Server 2003 Meets the Zombie Apocalypse
- 4 Tips and Considerations When Creating Virtual Machines in Azure
- 5 Securing Containers without the Need for Virtualization Technology
Term of the Week: PCI Express
PCI Express is an I/O interconnect bus standard that expands on and doubles the data transfer rates of original PCI. The two-way, serial connection carries data in packets along two pairs of point-to-point data lanes.
Page 1 of 1