- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
Term of the Week: Clustering
When two computers are connected in such a way that they behave like a single computer, they are said to be 'clustered.' Clustering is used for parallel processing, load balancing and fault tolerance.
Page 1 of 1