- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Term of the Week: Real-Time Operating System
A real-time operating system (RTOS) is an operating system developed for real-time applications. It is typically used for embedded apps on a special-purpose computer.
Page 1 of 1