- 1 Mark Shuttleworth Details Ubuntu 15.10 Highlights [VIDEO]
- 2 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 3 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 5 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
Term of the Week: Real-Time Operating System
A real-time operating system (RTOS) is an operating system developed for real-time applications. It is typically used for embedded apps on a special-purpose computer.
Page 1 of 1