- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Term of the Week: Deduplication
In storage technology, data deduplication, also referred to as deduplication or deduping, refers to the elimination of redundant data. Duplicate data is deleted, leaving only one copy of the data to be stored.
Page 1 of 1