- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
Term of the Week: SSH
Developed by SSH Communications Security, Secure Shell is a program to log into another computer over a network. It enables the user to execute commands in a remote machine and move files from one machine to another.
Page 1 of 1