- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
The Software Packaging Pages
Welcome to this new area on swynk.com. Over the coming period, I will use this area to publish a series of articles on software packaging. As more and more software products use shared components from different sources, you will need to ensure all that software packages that you build, will co-exist peacefully. A successful software distribution strategy needs have carefully considered packaging standards. So, bookmark this page and return regularly to find useful tips and hints on software packaging.
Herman Verkade is Technical Director of CompuThoughts (UK) Ltd., and the author of SMSworks. More information on Herman Verkade, CompuThoughts and SMSworks, can be found at http://www.computhoughts.com.