- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
The Software Packaging Pages
Welcome to this new area on swynk.com. Over the coming period, I will use this area to publish a series of articles on software packaging. As more and more software products use shared components from different sources, you will need to ensure all that software packages that you build, will co-exist peacefully. A successful software distribution strategy needs have carefully considered packaging standards. So, bookmark this page and return regularly to find useful tips and hints on software packaging.
Herman Verkade is Technical Director of CompuThoughts (UK) Ltd., and the author of SMSworks. More information on Herman Verkade, CompuThoughts and SMSworks, can be found at http://www.computhoughts.com.