- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
New Windows 2000 Support Site from Microsoft
Microsoft has provided a new site for people with questions regarding their Windows 2000 and NT operating systems.Microsoft has provided a new site for people with questions regarding their Windows 2000 and NT operating systems. The url for the site is: http://dsg.rte.microsoft.com/
The url for the site is:
It steps you through a scenario, asking you the following questions:
What were you trying to do when the problem occurred?
Do you have an error message?
Can you identify which, if any, device is failing?
Were you working with a specific NT component, service, or utility?
Can you describe the details?
From here, it will go further into a filtering of questions that narrows your problem down with other questions, like "How many domains are you working with?" or "What brand of printer are you using?"
Your answers to these questions perform a query on the database of articles and give you a listing of possible help articles.
There is also a section you can check out titled:
"This week's most popular Diagnostic Solution Guide answers"
This is a great site for figuring out the answers to your questions efficiently. Check it out and let me know what you think.