- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Who is MOM?
I keep hearing about this MOM project and how it is going to answer a lot of needs in the market.I keep hearing about this MOM project and how it is going to answer a lot of needs in the market. MOM stands for Microsoft Operations Management and is an enterprise manager.
MOM stands for Microsoft Operations Management and is an enterprise manager.
For more information on this product, see the following links:
Free WebCast by Microsoft and NetIQ:
How well will this work? I am skeptical, very.... I will wait until I hear some actual production feedback before passing judgment, but my guess is that it will take some growing pains before this really shakes out.
I will be looking for some "best practices" before actually putting it into even a development environment.
Please let me know if you have put this into test and, if you have, please send me a mail with the pros/cons of your experiences.