- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Using Apache Axis v1 to Build Web Services
On the trail again, Keld Hansen pulls out his trusty toolkit, Apache Axis (version 1), and uses its SOAP to help clean up some of the murkiness surrounding Web services. This article discusses how developers can use SOAP from Apache Axis (version 1), to help clean up some of the murkiness surrounding Web services.