- 1 Mark Shuttleworth Details Ubuntu 15.10 Highlights [VIDEO]
- 2 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 3 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 5 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
Using Apache Axis v1 to Build Web Services
On the trail again, Keld Hansen pulls out his trusty toolkit, Apache Axis (version 1), and uses its SOAP to help clean up some of the murkiness surrounding Web services. This article discusses how developers can use SOAP from Apache Axis (version 1), to help clean up some of the murkiness surrounding Web services.