- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Essential Downloads to Get Started with Windows Scripting
by John Loomes
These links will take you to places to get eveything you need to get started with the examples in the articles.These links will take you to places to get eveything you need to get started with the examples in the articles.
N.B Additional components may be required for Windows 95 users, follow the links for details
Windows Script 5.1 Download - Contains WSH Core, VBScript and JScript engines.
VBScript Documentation Download - On line programmers reference
Clarence Washington's Scripting Site - Many good examples here